How to become a paga agent
Read all about how to become a page agent.
Lots of Nigerians are always looking out for an extra source of income, the economy of the country has made it such that except you work in a well-paying company, it is almost impossible to survive on one income source.
Becoming a paga agent is a way to make extra money on the side to back up your main business i.e. if you have what it takes to be a successful paga agent.
If you want to learn how to become a paga agent, am going to show you with this post. After reading this post, you should know all about paga, how to become a paga agent, paga agent registration and some other things that you will need to know.
As a paga agent, you can pay various bills like DSTV, startimes, GOTV, swift internet, PHCN and also buy airtime for customers and receive a commission for doing this. The more transactions you make, the more money you can make.
Do you want to be a successful paga agent? Do you want to know how to register to become a paga agent?
If your answer is yes, keep on reading, am going to show you. Let’s get into it.
What is paga?
Paga is a mobile payment company that was founded in 2009 by Tayo oviosu. Paga allows you to make payments and transfer money on mobile devices.
Some of the things customers can do on paga are:
- Make payments to retailers
- Purchase pre-paid phone credits
- Deposit and save money with the help of service.
- Pay utility and cable bills.
- Ability to deposit transfers from western money (this is as a result of their partnership with western union).
You can either download the paga app from google playstore or visit the official paga website https://mypaga.com
Since paga is a very big company, they have need of agents, and this is where you come in.
Who is a paga agent?
A paga agent is an independent retailer who has the authorization of paga to perform transactions on its behalf.
A paga agent is basically a physical representation of paga and he/she offers paga services to its customers.
A paga agent can perform the following:
- Register new clients
- Offer help to paga users
- Completing financial transactions on behalf of your clients.
- Helping customers to load cash into their account.
- Helping users with cash withdrawal.
Now after reading this, you might ask the question “how do I make money as a paga agent?”, “what are the benefits of becoming a paga agent?”
Benefits of a paga agent
- As a paga agent, you are awarded a commission for each transaction performed by your clients. The more transactions you perform; the more money you can make.
- Paga organizes some specialized training from time to time, as a paga agent, you get to take part in this training.
- Becoming a partner with paga will surely improve your business.
How to become a paga agent
Now that you know what paga is about and the benefits of becoming a paga agent, you might ask “how do I become a paga agent?”
I will show you in the following paragraphs, after reading this, you should know what to do next.
- Visit the paga official website https://mypaga.com
- Locate a button on the website that shows “become a paga agent” and click on it
- You will be redirected to a page that will show you the responsibilities, opportunities and rewards of a paga agent.
- Click on the “agent interest” form You will need to fill in the following fields: title, first name, surname, preferred contact number, and another contact number. Only three of them; first name, surname, and preferred contact number are compulsory.
- Once you have finished filling the form, you need to review everything you have written and make sure it is correct, then click on submit.
- After form submission, you will have to wait for a period of time that can get up to two weeks. Your application will be reviewed by the paga team, and if you have been accepted, then you will receive a reply.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name and contact details in your email.
After your email is sent, someone from local paga representative from your Nigerian city or area will contact you back and send you further instructions on how you can become an agent.
Usually you are required to pay a one-time registration fee of 20,000 naira.
How to make money as a paga agent
As a paga agent, you get commission by performing transactions on your customer’s behalf, the more transactions you carry out, the more money you will make.
This is why it is particularly easy for people who already have an existing business to succeed as a paga agent, this is because they already have a customer base with which they can carry out transactions for.
Making money as a paga agent just like other businesses is not easy, it will require time and commitment on your part. If you are committed to it, you can make a good amount of money.
As a paga agent, you can buy airtime, pay GOTV subscription, pay DSTV subscription, pay startimes subscription and so many other things.
If you have a good customer base, the opportunities to make money is endless.
I hope that I have helped you with this post on how to become a paga agent. Becoming a paga agent can enable to make extra money to go along with the proceeds you already get from your main business.
If you feel like you can make money from doing this, then don’t hesitate in registering.
If you have questions about paga, you can leave them below and I will tend to them as soon as I possibly can.
Remember to share with your friends who might need this and don’t forget to subscribe to this blog. Thank you for reading.
Read my post on how to become a firstmonie agent.