Table of Contents
Unity bank USSD code – register, activate, transfer money and recharge
Read on Unity bank USSD code, how to register Unity bank USSD, how to activate Unity bank USSD code, how to transfer money with Unity bank USSD, how to recharge with Unity bank USSD code and more.
Unity Bank is a Nigerian commercial bank with its headquarters in Abuja. It was created in 2006 and is one of the country’s newest banks. Unity Bank has joined the ranks of forward-thinking financial institutions by delivering banking to your home.
You don’t have to go to the bank every time you want to perform a transaction, such as a transfer to another bank.
You can now do so from the comfort of your own home through the use of their USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) code.
We’ll show you how to activate Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Code on your phone in this helpful guide.
You may use the Unity Bank USSD transfer code to perform all of your basic banking transactions, including money transfers, airtime purchases, bill payments, and more.
However, you must first activate the Unity bank mobile banking code on your phone before using it.
The Unity Bank transfer code activation process is really straightforward, and you do not need to go to your bank to fill out a form.
You will learn how to activate Unity Bank Nigeria’s USSD transfer code on your mobile phone after reading this article. As a result, read the instructions carefully and follow all of the stages.
Unity bank USSD code benefits
*7799# CONVENIENT BANKING is a short code service that enables customers (both account holders and non-account holders) to use their mobile phones to access banking services, regardless of their telecommunication service provider, phone type, or location.
- It is available to all Unity bank customers, both new and old.
- It is compatible with all mobile devices.
- This service does not require an internet connection to use.
- All you need is your bank account’s registered phone number.
- You can buy airtime for yourself, your friends and family.
- Inquiry into the balance.
- Examine your mini account statements
- DStv, My Tv, and other utility bills can be paid.
- Withdraw your funds
- and a lot more
Requirements you will need to activate unity bank USSD code
Here are the things you’ll need to activate the Unity Bank transfer code on your phone:
- Unity Bank Account Number
- A Mobile Phone Number Linked To Your Unity Bank Account
If you wish to use Unity Bank’s mobile banking services, you must first activate your phone’s USSD code.
Unity Bank’s USSD activation code is *7799#.
How to activate unity bank USSD code on your mobile phone
Follow the steps below if you want to activate the Unity Bank transfer code on your phone:
- On the phone number associated with your Unity Bank account, dial *7799#.
- You can also use your phone to activate the code and instantly open the account.
- You’ll have a lot of alternatives on the next prompt.
- To continue the activation procedure, select the applicable option.
- Add your bank account to link it, then use the Unity Bank USSD transfer code to make a payment.
- Create a four-digit secret PIN that you’ll need to verify transactions.
How to recharge with unity bank
- Simply dial *7799*Amount# (e.g. *7799*1000#) from the Phone Number associated with your Unity Bank Account to self-top-up.
- Simply dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount# (e.g. *7799*09097211012*1000#) from the Phone Number associated with your Unity Bank Account to make a third-party top-up.
How to transfer money with unity bank
Unity Bank provides mobile, Internet banking, and USSD fund transfer services. All you have to do now is follow one of the steps below to experience convenient banking.
- To transfer to a Unity Bank account, just dial *7799*1*Account No*Amount# (e.g. *7799*1*1234567890*10000#)
- To transfer to another Bank’s account, just dial *7799*2*Account No*Amount# (e.g *7799*2*1234567890*10000#)
With Internet Banking
- Log in with your user name and password
- Click on the “Transfer” tab
- Click Self Linked transfer, Unity Bank Transfers, Other Banks Transfer
- Select “Account number” to debit
- Fill in the other beneficiary details
- Click “Next”
- Enter the 6 digit number generated on your token device
- Click “Authorize”
Unity Bank’s USSD Short Code Strings
*7799*403*Bet9ja ID*amount# – Bet9ja Wallet funding
*7799*Amount# – Self recharge
*7799*Phoneno*amount# – Third party recharge
*7799*1*accountno*amount# – Transfer to Unitybank
*7799*2*accountno*amount# – Transfer to Other banks
*7799*0# – Balance enquiry
*7799*5# – BVN verification
*7799*9*phone number# – Block account
*7799*000*RefID# – USSD on POS
*7799*8*Amount# – Cardless withdrawal
Short Code Strings for DSTV Subscription
*7799*32*Smart card no*1# – Access (2000)
*7799*32*Smart card no*2# – Compact (6800
*7799*32*Smat card no*3# – Compact Plus (10650)
*7799*32*Smart card no*4# – Family (4000)
*7799*32*Smart card no*5# – Premium (15800)
Short Code Strings for GoTv Subscription
*7799*33* Smart card no*1# – Gotv Lite (400)
*7799*33* Smart card no*2# – Gotv Max (3200)
*7799*33* Smart card no*3# – Gotv Plus (1900)
*7799*33* Smart card no*4# – Gotv Value (1250)
Short Code Strings for Eko Electricity Distribution Prepaid
Short Code Strings for Ikeja Electricity Prepaid
The Unity Bank transfer code service allows you to work more efficiently. Enjoy your banking experience with this service. You can leave a remark below if you have any questions. Don’t forget to share this information with your friends and family.