How to check Polaris bank statement of account
Been wandering around every nook and cranny of the internet searching for a guide on how to check Polaris bank statement of account? Well, your search ends here!
Thankfully, Polaris bank (formerly Skye bank) has a means for their customers to get a statement of account even without visiting any of their official branches.
In this article, I am going to show you 3 different methods that you can use to check your Polaris bank statement of account without breaking a sweat.
Without wasting more of your precious time, let’s dive in…
1) How to check Polaris statement of account Via VULTe Mobile app
You can easily generate a statement of account using the Polaris VULTe mobile app, it only requires you to have a smartphone and internet connection.
Follow the steps below:
- If you do not have the VULTe app previously installed, visit Google Play Store or Apple store if you’re using IOS, download and install the app
- After installation, open the app and login with your correct credentials
- Once in the app interface, click on “History” on the dashboard and select “generate statement”
- Now select the account you want the statement generated from
- Also select the period of which you want to view statement of (I.E From – To)
- Finally click on the “generate statement” button
Once this is done, a PDF copy of the account statement will be sent to your registered email address.
2) How to check Polaris statement of account Via online banking (Using official website)
The second method on this list is to check the statement of your account online via the Polaris bank official website.
The steps below will guide you through:
- Visit Polaris bank Official internet banking page here, if you are a registered user – Login with your credentials
- If you haven’t registered before, you will need to do so. Just provide some details such as, “Your account number”, “Email address” and “Mobile number to sign up”
- After successfully signing up, you can then view account statement by click “History>>Generate statement”
- Report will be sent to your email in a PDF format
3) Visit the nearest Polaris bank branch
If for some reason, maybe you don’t have a smartphone and internet connection, then this last resort is your go-to.
Just walk into any Polaris bank branch closest to you, meet with a customer care rep and request for a statement of account.
It will only cost a fee of N50-N100 per one page, it will cost more than that if you’re printing a few pages.
Thanks for reading to the end, hopefully, this guide on how to check Polaris bank statement of account will be helpful.
If there are any confusing methods or you have any question(s), drop them below, I will try as much as I can to shed more light.
Also remember to share to your friends and families who might need this guide, t’will only take a few seconds.