Table of Contents
How to check account balance on Fidelity bank
Do you need to urgently check your fidelity bank account balance but don’t know how? In this guide, I will be showing you how to check Fidelity account balance on the go using a USSD shortcode, either on an Android, IOS, or a Burner phone.
You will be shown 3 ways which you can use to check your Fidelity bank account balance, the first is the USSD shortcode mentioned above, and the second method is checking through the Fidelity mobile app while the third method is through the online portal.
Enough of talking, let’s get right into what you came here for…
PS: Making account balance inquiries using the USSD shortcode method will incur a fee ranging from N10-N20.
Check Fidelity bank account balance via USSD shortcode method
Before you can use this method, you need to be already registered for the service. If you haven’t already, follow the steps below to register and activate this service channel then check the outlined steps after to check your account balance.
Steps to register for the Fidelity bank 770 service channel
- Simply dial *770*0# on the mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity bank account
- A prompt asking for your 10-digits NUBAN account number
- After entering the bank account number, you will be required to create a 4-digit service channel authentication pin
- On the next screen, you may or you may not enter an alternative phone number, this step is optional
- Now click on “SEND” and the registration process is completed
To check Fidelity bank account balance:
To quickly get a glance at the remaining amount of money in your bank account, dial *770*0# on the mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity bank account.
Follow all the on-screen prompts, and also enter your 4-digits authentication PIN. Your account will be sent to you in full detail via SMS.
If this doesn’t work, make sure to check whether you’ve properly registered for the 770 service channel.
Check Fidelity bank account balance via mobile app
This is the second method if for some reason you do not want to use the first outlined method above.
You can also check your Fidelity bank account balance on their mobile app, available for both Android and IOS.
To check Fidelity bank account balance on the mobile app:
- First, download and install the mobile app on Google play store or Apple store for IOS users
- After successful installation, click open the app and register or log in if you’re an existing user
- Once you’ve gained access to the admin dashboard interface, your balance will be displayed
Check Fidelity bank account balance via Online banking
The last method on our list is to check your Fidelity bank account balance through the official Fidelity website.
It is quite a simple and seamless process, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Fidelity bank online portal here to log in or register if you don’t have an online account already
- To login, enter your account number and a code will be sent to your mobile phone number that’s tied to your bank account
- Enter the code, set your desired username and a secure authentication password that you would like to use
- You also need to create and set a secret question just in case you want to reset your password later in the future
- After all the above steps are completed, your online Fidelity bank will be activated and you can now see your balance displayed on the dashboard
And that rounds it up for this “How to check Fidelity bank account balance” guide. If you find any of the steps of the methods confusing, do not hesitate to comment down below