Table of Contents
Access bank cardless withdrawal (How to withdraw without ATM card)
Read all about Access bank cardless withdrawal
There are so many reasons why you might want to withdraw without your ATM card, maybe for security reasons or you’re not in possession of your ATM card at the moment which it’s needed.
Access bank has got you covered by introducing the new safer, easier and simpler withdrawing method called “Cardless Withdrawal”.
If you forget your debit card or want to decrease the number of times you tap a screen, cardless ATMs, which allow you to transact ATM business on your smartphone’s bank app or via USSD code, are a convenient and tech-savvy method to withdraw money from your bank account.
What is a Cardless Withdrawal you ask?
Cardless Withdrawal is just a fancy name for it if it was to be put in a simpler way – It’s a process that you can use to withdraw from an ATM machine without needing your physical ATM card.
And in this Access bank Cardless Withdrawal guide, I will be showing you 2 easy and legit ways you can use to perform a Cardless Withdrawal.
Let’s get started…
How to perform Access bank Cardless Withdrawals (2 easy methods)
Withdraw through AccessMoney Agents
Follow the steps outline below:
- Visit any of the Access Money Agents near you.
- Simply dial *903# from your phone and select the “Withdraw Money” option
- On the next on-screen prompt, select the “Agent Withdrawal” option
- Enter the Amount you would like to withdraw, ask for the Agent Code and validate the transaction with your authenticity PIN.
- You will receive a notification via SMS that your transaction has been processed successfully after
- Now receive your cash from the agent.
Withdraw through ATM (USSD Code)
Below are the procedures to follow:
- Dial *903# from your mobile phone number and select the “Withdraw Money” option
- Choose the “ATM Withdrawal” option next
- Input the amount you want to withdraw and validate the transaction with your security PIN
- An 8-16-digits Pay code which serves as a withdrawal code will be sent via SMS
- Keep the code safe and do not reveal it to anyone, visit the nearest Access bank ATM machine outlet
- Press ‘0’ to perform a cardless withdrawal.
- Select Access Money and Input your Phone number, withdrawal amount, and the Pay code sent to your phone via SMS, and select continue.
- Your cash will now be dispensed
Hope this guide on Access bank Cardless Withdrawal has put you through the process in a simple way.
If you have any more questions traversing your mind, or you would like to add a more insightful addition to this, feel free to use the comment section below.