Wema bank cardless withdrawal (How to withdraw without ATM card)
Read all about Wema bank cardless withdrawal.
Gone are the days when you needed an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) to withdraw cash. As the days went by, new technologies which were deemed impossible back then are being invented and introduced.
Now, all banks including WEMA bank PLC have embraced the newly introduced Cashless Withdrawal policy.
It simply means you can now withdraw in an innovative way that is much safer, easier, and faster. Now, you don’t need to worry if you forgot your ATM card at home, you haven’t yet obtained an ATM card, or you misplaced the card at an urgent time that it’s needed.
The cashless Withdrawal feature got you covered, all you need is just your mobile phone and an active and registered SIM card already linked to your bank account.
With that much being said, let’s not waste any more time and proceed to how you can actually perform a WEMA bank cardless withdrawal.
How to make a WEMA bank Cardless Withdrawal
It is actually a very simple process, even a non-techy person can do it in a matter of seconds. Just follow the process below and do not skip any.
- Dial *945# on your mobile phone number used to open your bank account
- Select *Cash-on-the-Go* option among the given lists of multiple choices
- Generate a withdrawal Pay Code by following the on-screen prompts
- Locate and visit any Wema bank ATM and input the amount of cash you want to withdraw
- You will be asked to input your pay code to verify authenticity
- Your cash will be dispensed if everything goes well
Wema bank cardless withdrawal using ALAT app
To make a cardless withdrawal using the Wema bank ALAT app, follow the below instrcutions:
- Download the ALAT app from google playstore, Apple store.
- Login to the ALAT app
- Click on send money on the menu
- Click on ATM cardless transfer
- Fill in the required details and authenticate the transfer with your ALAT Pin.
- You will receive a paycode by email and keep that code saved.
- Go to any cardless withdrawal enabled ATM
- Press enter and clear the ATM screen
- Select cashout paycode
- Type the reference number and the cashout PIN
- Type the amount of money you want to withdraw.
And there you have it!
With this guide, you should be able to make a Cashless withdrawal at any WEMA bank ATM outlet near you, ask for help at a customer representative desk if you need any help or someone to put you through whenever you feel stuck.
Also take 20 seconds out of your time to share this informative guide with any of your friends or families that would like to know more about WEMA bank Cashless Withdrawals too.