Table of Contents
How to Open Polaris bank account on my phone
Read all about how to open Polaris bank account on my phone.
Polaris bank limited is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. It is licensed by the Central bank of Nigeria. It has subsidiaries in Sierra Leone, the Gambia, Liberia, Angola etc.
Just like other leading banks in Nigeria, Polaris has made it very easy for you to open a bank account with them. In fact, you don’t need to visit the bank before you can open an account with Polaris and get your account number.
In this post, I am going to show you how to open a Polaris bank account on your phone without the need to visit the banking halls an also other related information you might need to know.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
About Polaris bank?
Polaris bank is a large financial services provider in West Africa and central Africa. With headquarters in Nigeria, the bank maintains subsidiaries in Sierra leone, the Gambia, the republic of Guinea, Liberia, Angola and Equatorial Guinea.
How to Open Polaris bank account on my phone?
The following are the two ways to open Polaris bank account on your phone:
- How to open Polaris bank account via USSD
- How to open Polaris bank account via account opening portal
Requirements to Open Polaris bank account on my phone
- Mobile phone
- Bank verification number
- Full name
How to Open Polaris bank account via USSD
- Dial *833#
- Select option 1 or dial *833*1#
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your first name, last name, date of birth and address
- An account number will be created and automatically sent to you via SMS
NOTE: After you create your account on your phone, there will be several limitations placed on it, and in order to lift these limits, you will have to visit the bank and submit some documents like your national ID card, utility bill etc.
How to Open Polaris bank account online?
Follow the below instructions to Open a Polaris bank account online:
- Click on the link https://accounts.polarisbanklimited.com/app/flex
- You will need to input your Bank verification number
- Once your BVN is validated, a form will be provided for you to fill
- Make sure you fill it with your details correctly and submit
- Your account number will be created automatically
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How long will it take to open a Polaris account on my phone?
The process is very fast and will not take more than 10 minutes.
What is the code for opening a Polaris bank account?
You can use the USSD code*833# and follow the on-screen prompts to open a bank account with Polaris.
Thank you for reading my post on How to open Polaris bank account on my phone. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again.