How to check/generate GTbank statement of account
Read all about how to check GTbank statement of account.
A bank statement is like a book of records for all your financial transactions on your bank account over a certain period of time i.e. when you make transfers and when you receive money, the proof of such transaction can usually be found on the statement of account/account statement.
Some banks usually send bank statements to their customers on a monthly basis to their email address, while some don’t.
GTbank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria, and they have provided different means with which you can generate/check your GTbank statement of account.
In this post, I am going to be writing about all the different ways you can check your Gtbank statement of account.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
How to check GTbank statement of account via USSD 737
The Gtbank USSD code 737 allows you to perform many banking transactions like fund transfer, buying airtime, checking account balance, paying bills and many more.
Witt the 737, you can also get your account statement by following the below process:
- Dial the USSD code *737*51*33# on the phone number registered with your bank account
- Input your email address
- Input your USSSD transaction PIN
- Your account statement will be sent to your email address
How to check Gtbank statement of account via internet banking
Another easy way to check/generate GTbank statement of account is with internet banking. Follow the below instructions to do this:
- Log onto internet banking with your User ID/email and password
- Click on MYAccount
- Click on Account statement
- Select Account and period required then click “GO”
- To export generated statement to preferred file type, select an export format (pdf or excel) and click “Export statement” or click “Printer friendly version”.
How to check GTbank statement of account via mobile banking
You can also check statement of account via mobile banking:
- Log on to the Gtworld app with your mobile banking user ID and password
- Click on “Account statement” options on the banking module
- Click “statement via email”
- Fill in all details on the displayed form with appropriate details
- Click “Send statement”
How to check GTbank statement of account via email address
Gtbank usually sends their customers monthly statement of account via email usually at the end of the month or the beginning of a new one.
All you have to do is to check your email address for the month you require and download the pdf file.
How to check GTbank statement of account via customer support
You can call the following Gtbank customer support numbers to request for your statement of account:
+234 802 900 2900
Thank you for reading my post on How to generate/check GTbank statement of account, I hope I have helped you on this particular topic. If you still have questions or maybe you want to add something, the comments section is open to use.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again.