Table of Contents
How to open FCMB account on online/phone?
Read all about how to open FCMB account on online.
First city monument bank (FCMB) is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria that is fully regulated by the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Like most of the banks in Nigeria, FCMB allows you to easily open a bank account from your phone easily without needing to visit the banking halls.
In this post, I am going to show you how to open an FCMB bank account using USSD or from the FCMB account opening portal and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
First City Monument Bank (FCMB), a member of FCMB Group Plc, is a financial services holding company headquartered in Lagos. FCMB Group Plc has nine subsidiaries divided among three business groups: commercial and retail banking, investment banking, and asset and wealth management.
FCMB account types
All the account types for FCMB are grouped under Business and Personal. Both Business and Personal account types have several other account types that are further grouped into Savings and current accounts.
The savings account types for FCMB are:
- FCMB Easy Account
- Kids (0-15 Yrs)
- Flexx (16-30 Yrs)
- Classic Savings Account
- Premium Savings Account
- FCMB Salary Savings Account
- Domiciliary Savings Account
The current account types for FCMB are:
- Classic Current Account
- Premium Current Account
- Personal Business Account
- Domiciliary Current Account
How to open FCMB account with USSD?
With the FCMB Easy Account, you do not need to visit the bank or have data. Simply open a bank account with your phone number – no document required! This product answers the needs of everyone, particularly the unbanked segment in Nigeria.
Features and Benefits
- Your telephone number, without the first zero, is your account number.
- The self-service, stress-free and secured FCMB Easy Account is available on all GSM networks in Nigeria
- Can be operated from any location in Nigeria
- Allows you to send and receive money to and from friends, families and business partners across all banks in Nigeria
- Data is not required to operate the account
- This account is not inferior to other bank accounts.
A mobile phone number
How to open an FCMB Easy Account?
- Dial *329#
- Follow the simple instructions
No opening balance is required. No document and BVN is required.
How to pay money into your FCMB Easy account?
- Pay cash into your account at any FCMB branch or Agent Banking location
- Transfer money from another Bank account
- Select FCMB Easy Account from the list of Banks
- Enter your phone number without the first zero, for instance 812345678
How to withdraw money from your account?
- Use your debit card at any ATM or POS
- Withdraw cash from any FCMB branch
- Transfer money to any FCMB Agent or agent. Receive the money from the agent.
Another way to open an FCMB account online is via the FCMB website
How to open FCMB account online
- Scanned copy of passport photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
If opening an account for a minor (0 – 15 years), a scanned copy of child’s birth certificate and passport photograph will be required.
- Zero minimum operating balance
- Attractive and highly competitive interest rate
- Free access to secure mobile and internet banking
- Debit card that can be used anywhere around the world
Follow the below instructions:
- Click on the link https://onlineaccount.fcmb.com/
- Select from either personal or business account
- You will be required to fill a form
- The form will require details like phone number, email address, bank verification number, date of birth and more.
- You will also need to upload the required documents
- Your information will be processed and an FCMB will be opened for you
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How long will it take to open a FCMB account on my phone?
The process is very fast and will not take more than 10 minutes.
What is the code for opening a FCMB bank account?
You can use the USSD code*329# and follow the on-screen prompts to open a bank account with FCMB
With the above, you should easily open an FCMB bank account on your phone and online. If you need further help, you can always contact us or leave us a comment below and we will point you in the right direction.
Thank you for reading my post on How to open FCMB bank account online. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you once again.