How to buy data from GTbank?
Read all about how to buy data from GTbank.
Having data on your phone allows you to surf the internet and keep in touch with your friends and family members online.
Back in the days, you had to go to a retail store and purchase airtime, then using it to purchase a data plan from your preferred service provider. These days, you can easily buy data, buy airtime from your phone with the touch of a few buttons.
GTbank, which is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria has provided different means with which you can buy data.
In this post, I am going to show you how to buy data from GTbank via mobile app, how to buy data from GTbank using USSD, how to buy data from GTbank using internet banking and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
How to buy data from GTbank via mobile banking (GTworld)
Follow the below instructions to buy data on GTbank mobile banking:
- Log on to GTworld with online banking user ID and password
- Click “Buy airtime & Date”
- Complete the displayed form with requested details and click “Continue”
- Review payment and input your token code or PIN
- Click on “Done” to complete request
- Log on to GTMobile app with online banking user ID and password
- Click on the menu button and click “Airtime & date”
- Click “Data bundles”
- Select Network provider >> Product>>Account to debit
- Input Mobile number
- Review form & enter transaction PIN or token code
- Click “Confirm payment” to complete request
How to buy data from GTbank with internet banking?
Follow the below instructions to buy data with internet banking:
- Log on to internet banking with user ID/Email and password
- Select Airtime & Data bundle
- Click “Data bundle”
- Complete the displayed form with requested details
- Enter answer to secret question and click continue
- Review payment and enter token code
- Click “Submit” to complete request
How to buy data from GTbank with USSD?
Follow the below instructions:
- Dial *737*4#
- Enter appropriate number for (self or third party)
- Enter appropriate number to select amount for data plan depending on the network type
- Press SEND button
With the above, you should be able to buy data from GTbank easily. You can always leave us a comment if you require further help.
Thank you for reading my post on How to buy data from GTbank? If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you once again.