Table of Contents
How to subscribe GOTV using zenith bank USSD, mobile app
Read all about how to subscribe GOTV with zenith bank.
Mobile banking has definitely made our lives a whole lot easier. Back in the days, you will usually need to visit the banking halls, were you will be usually met with long queues, to get things done.
These days with online banking and mobile banking, you can carry out many banking transactions like funds transfer, buying airtime, paying bills, cable subscription and many more, without needing to visit the banking halls.
If you won a GOTV decoder, then you will be happy to know that you can subscribe your decoder with zenith bank from the comfort of your home in less than 10 minutes.
In this post, I am going to be showing you the steps on how to subscribe GOTV using zenith bank USSD and mobile app.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
Requirements to subscribe GOTV with zenith bank
The following are the requirements you will need to subscribe your GOTV:
- Phone number linked to your bank account
- Your GOTV decoder IUC number
- Money in your zenith bank account to cover your subscription
How to subscribe GOTV with zenith bank USSD *966#
Follow the below instructions to renew your GOTV subscription:
- Dial the zenith bank recharge code *966#
- Press the send button to continue the GOTV subscription
- Next, select Pay bills and continue to choose GOTV
- Enter the actual amount you want to recharge for your GOTV subscription depending on your package
- Enter your GOTV IUC number
- Complete the process by following the on-screen prompt.
You can also dial *966*7*SubscriptionAmount*GOTV IUC number#
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How long does it take to pay for GOTV via zenith bank USSD?
It should not take more than 5 minutes.
Thank you reading my post on How to subscribe GOTV using zenith bank USSD, mobile app. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance information.
Thank you for reading once again.