Table of Contents
Why is my FCMB USSD not working?
Read all about why FCMB USSD is not working.
The FCMB USSD *329# allows you to carry out transactions like money transfer, buying airtime, paying electricity bill, paying for GOTV/DSTV subscription and many more.
The FCMB USSD does not require you to be connected to the internet and can be used from any mobile phone after you have registered.
If you are having troubles using the FCMB USSD, then you need to read the below in order to get your USSD working again.
In this post, I am going to be writing all you will need to know about “Why FCMB USSD is not working?” and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
Why is FCMB USSD not working?
If your FCMB USSD is not working, then you will have to look out for the following:
- Make sure you are dialing the right USSD code for FCMB *329#
- Make sure you are properly registered on the 329 USSD code and you have inputted your ATM card details, so you can fully use the USSD.
- When using the 329 USSD, you should make sure you follow up with the prompts quickly, as failure to do so, might result in an error.
- If after dialing the USSD code *329# you get a connection error or an invalid MMI code, then the issue might be from your network provider. Check your network bar to see if you have service and try again or you will have to wait and try at a later time.
- The USSD code should be dialed from the phone number that is registered with your bank account otherwise, it won’t work.
If after trying the above you still can’t get your USSD working, then you will need to contact the FCMB customer care or visit the nearest FCMB branch. You can contact the FCMB customer care via the following channels:
I hope that with the above, I have helped you in getting your FCMB USSD issues solved. If however you still require further help, then you can leave a comment below or visit our contact us page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading my post on Why is my FCMB USSD not working? If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you once again.