What is wrong with Union bank USSD?
Read all about why union bank USSD is not working.
The Union bank USSD code *826# allows you to perform transactions like money transfer, buying airtime, checking bank account balance, paying bills and many more.
The Union bank USSD does not require you to connect to the internet and is readily available 24/7 anywhere you are.
If you are having troubles with your Union bank USSD, then I advise you continue reading, as this might help you solve your issue.
In this post, I am going to be answering the questions “What is wrong with Union bank USSD?” and why it is not working.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
About Union bank USSD *826#?
The Union bank USSD *826# can be used to carry out transactions without being connected to the internet. You can transfer money, buy airtime, check bank account balance, pay bills and many more.
Why is my Union bank USSD not working?
- If after dialing the USSD code *826# you get a connection error or an invalid MMI code, then the issue might be from your network provider. Check your network bar to see if you have service and try again or you will have to wait and try at a later time.
- When using the 826 USSD, you should make sure you follow up with the prompts quickly, as failure to do so, might result in an error.
- Make sure you are properly registered on the 826 USSD code and you have inputted your ATM card details, so you can fully use the USSD.
- Make sure you are dialing the right USSD code for union bank*826#
- The USSD code should be dialed from the phone number that is registered with your bank account otherwise, it won’t work.
You can also try contacting the union bank customer care to get further information, if you are still having issues with the USSD:
You can reach the Union bank customer care via the following channels:
About Union bank?
Union Bank of Nigeria (“UBN”) was established in 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients. With a robust geographical network comprising more than 293 service centres and over 937+ ATMs spread across Nigeria.
Thank you for reading my post on What is wrong with Union bank USSD? If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you once again.