How To Become A Access Bank POS Agent?
A point of Sale, commonly known as POS, is a computerized system used to manage transactions such as payment for goods or services, cash withdrawal, and cash deposit. A POS agent is an individual that makes cash available to people in exchange for a fee through a POS machine.
An access bank POS agent is an individual authorized by an access bank to provide basic financial aid to customers, such as cash withdrawals, cash deposits, fund transfers, bill payments, airtime purchases, and account openings.
Moreover, with Access CLOSA, you can carry out transactions and other banking activities in your neighborhood without visiting the bank. This article will discuss how to become an access bank pos agent.
The Minimum Requirement To Become An Access Bank POS Agent
The following are the minimum requirement to become an agent;
- Means of identification such as Driver’s license, international passport, National ID, or voter card are required
- A potential agent needs to have an accessible and visible business location
- The minimum working capital of N50,000 is required
- The business registration document for corporate bodies is required
- A recent utility bill is required.
Step On How To Become An Access Bank POS Agent
the following are the step to becoming an agent.
- Visit any nearby access bank branch
- Request for the agency banking form
- Kindly fill out the form correctly
- Submit your completed form and a copy of the required documentation to the agent
- On completion, you will receive an SMS that your wallet has been activated and how you can access your mobile money.
- However, you will be required to change your default pin.
What is Mobile Money?
Mobile money is an electronic wallet service that allows users to send, receive and store funds using their phones.
How To Register On Mobile Money?
- Dial *903# on your phone
- Select “proceed with your BVN.”
- Enter your BVN
- Enter your First name, Last name, and Date of Birth
- Input your default pin or new pin
How To Change The Mobile Money Default Pin?
- Dial *903# on your phone
- select My Wallet
- Select Pin Change
- Input the default pin
- input your new pin and reconfirm it
Benefits of Access CLOSA
- It offers banking services right at your doorstep
- There are no queues, unlike the bank
- The services are available to both access bank and other bank customers
- It provides access to funds anytime, even at weekends and public holidays
- It helps save the cost of transportation to the bank or ATM
Other Useful Information
access bank closa agent can be any of the following
- Unregistered business — e.g., individual
- registered business—e.g., sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, partnerships, cooperative societies.
- Corporate with retail chains/extensive distribution network
Additionally, every agent outlet is branded with access bank CLOSA signage for easy identification. However, these locations can also be verified by accessing access bank website or access bank contact center.
How much can a POS agent make in a day?
A pos agent can earn as much as N5000 – N15000 per day. However, it all depends on how busy the location is and must have earned confidence in the community.
Which bank is best for a POS machine?
bank with the best POS machine
- First Monie
- UBA Monie
- Ecobank Xpress point
- GT Monie
- zenith bank
- Union direct
How much does it cost to get a POS machine in Access Bank?
The minimum working capital is N50,000. However, valid means of identification, such as a National ID card and a utility bill, is required.
Conclusion: How To Become A Access Bank POS Agent
POS agents have become the only reasonable alternative to traditional banking firms because they are fast, reliable in operation, and stress-free from long queues.
Additionally, POS agent has made cash deposit, fund transfer, and especially cash withdrawal very easy. One doesn’t have to worry about ATM error msg such as unable to dispense funds or out service anymore or standing for hours to make a cash deposit and cash withdrawals from the bank.