Table of Contents
How to open domiciliary account with Fidelity bank online?
Read all about how to open domiciliary account with fidelity bank.
A domiciliary account is an account that operates in foreign currencies likes dollar, pounds, euros etc. You can receive, send and deposit foreign currency on your domiciliary account.
With a domiciliary account, you can save your money in foreign currency, you can receive money from outside the country and more.
Major banks in Nigeria allow you to open a domiciliary account with will enable you to receive dollars, pounds and euros.
Fidelity bank as one of the biggest commercial banks in Nigeria also allows you to easily open a domiciliary account.
In this post, I am going to be writing about how to open domiciliary account with Fidelity bank online and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
About Fidelity bank domiciliary account?
This account offers you the unique flexibility of operating in US Dollars, British Pounds, and Euros. Depending on the currency you prefer, inflows can hit designated accounts without being subjected to variations in the local exchange rate.
Features and benefits of Fidelity bank domiciliary account
- Minimum account operating balance of $30, €30, £20
- Attractive interest rates on-call/demand and fixed deposits
- Access to Internet banking, email transaction alerts, and statements
- Option of a Nominee Resident Joint Signatory in Nigeria (e.g. spouse, parent, etc.)
- Standing orders
- Investment facilitation services for shares traded on NSE
- Draft issuance in foreign currency
- You can also open a Domiciliary and a Naira current and savings account
How to open Fidelity bank domiciliary account?
You can open the fidelity bank domiciliary account online by following the below:
- Download the account opening form from the fidelity bank website
- Fill the form with all the required details correctly
- Scan the required documents and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +234-1-2701936, +2349070003361
You can also visit the nearest fidelity bank branch with all the required documents and fill the account opening form given to you and your account will be opened.
Required documents to open fidelity bank domiciliary account
The following are the required documents needed to open a fidelity bank domiciliary account:
- Duly completed Diaspora Account Opening Form
- One Passport Photograph showing full face forward. (digital passports allowed)
- Proof of identification. A notarized/certified copy of any of the following:
- Valid Nigerian passport
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid national ID card or voters card
- Valid foreign passport/driver’s license supported by a proof of Nigerian Nationality (either birth certificate, expired/valid Nig. Passport, driver’s license or Voters card)
- Proof of address. A notarized/certified copy of any of the following:
- Stamped Bankers confirmation
- Utility bill issued within last 3 months
- Bank or credit card statement issued within the last three months.
- Tenancy agreements/rent receipts
- 2 Nigerian Bank references from active current, domiciliary or corporate account holders (for current and domiciliary accounts only). Where certification of Documents is carried out by any of the following:
- Notary Public/court/ lawyer/Solicitor
- Nigerian Embassy/High commission/Consulate in customer’s country of residence.
- Your Foreign bankers
- Government Security Agencies
- Commissioner for Oath
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to open a fidelity bank domiciliary account?
The minimum account opening balance for this type of account is $50, €50, £50.
About Fidelity bank
Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank with international authorization, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the central bank and national banking regulator.
Fidelity Bank has grown from a marginal player in 1987, into a stable and respectable banking institution. Notably in 2005, Fidelity Bank acquired FSB International Bank Plc (“FSB”) and Manny Bank Plc (“Manny”) to create one of the top 10 Nigerian banks. In 2011, the Bank was ranked the 7th most capitalized bank in Nigeria, 25th most capitalized bank on the African continent
Thank you for reading my post on How to open domiciliary account with Fidelity bank online? If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you once again.