Table of Contents
Opay vs Kuda vs PalmPay (which is better?)
Read all about Opay vs Kuda vs PalmPay.
Opay, Kuda and PalmPay are mobile banking apps that allow you to perform banking transactions like money transfer, buying airtime, paying cable bills, paying electricity bill and many more.
These apps don’t have physical branches like regular banks, this means that they charge little to no fees on transfers. The PalmPay app also rewards you for using the app to complete transfers, pay bills and more.
These three apps have become very popular with Nigerians, so I decided to do a comparison of the three apps in this post.
In this post, I am going to be writing about Opay vs Kuda vs PalmPay (which is better?) and more. Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
PalmPay is a mobile payment platform designed to create a rewarding financial experience for Nigerians.
The PalmPay account allows you to control your money and make payments to friends and family, buy airtime or pay bills. They give you rewards via PalmPoints which can be redeemed or saved for later.
When you download the PalmPay app and install on your phone, you will need to register by providing personal information like your name, phone number, email address etc.
How to register on PalmPay
- Setting up a PalmPay app is fast and easy
- After downloading the PalmPay App from the Google Play or iOS App Store;
- Launch the PalmPay App
- Tap ‘Sign up / Login PalmPay’ on the bottom on the screen.
- Tap ‘Sign up’
- If prompted to ‘Allow PalmPay to access this device’s location?’, tap ‘Allow’.
- Enter your ‘Mobile number’ and friend ‘Invitation code’ if you have one.
- Tap ‘Agree & Next’.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) shortly.
- Enter the OTP.
- You will be prompted to set your 4-digit PIN, and enter in your desired pin twice and you have registered.
Opay is an Africa focused payment service owned by Opera that was launched sometime in 2018 and offers many services like making an order for food, access to owealth investment, funding your betting account, access to okash loans, opay riding services, purchase of airtime, data and many others.
The Opay app is available for download on the android playstore, and you can then begin making payments, paying bills and receiving money on your mobile phone.
How to open Opay account?
Follow the below instructions to create an Opay account:
- Go to the Google playstore
- Search for the Opay app
- Download the Opay app
- Install the App
- Launch the app
- Click on SIGN UP
- Input all the required details for Correctly to create an account.
Kuda bank started some few years back as Kudimoney, their aim was to solve the numerous problems that users had with traditional banks.
They later changed their name to Kudabank, and grew their team to help them achieve their goal.
Kuda bank is Nigeria’s first mobile only bank that is licensed by the central bank of Nigeria. Kuda bank comes in with many amazing features, like zero card maintenance fees, free transfers, automatic savings and more.
Kuda bank is registered and licensed by the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) and their registration number RC796975. It is headed by CEO Babs Ogundeyi.
How to open Kuda bank account?
- Download the app, which is available on both Google playstore and also iOS app store.
- Install the app on your phone and launch it
- Input your email address and password. If you have a referral code, input it.
- Copy the verification code sent to your email and paste it
- Input your first name, middle name, last name, gender and date of birth
- Input your phone number
- Get the verification code sent to your phone and paste it
- Input your state, city, street name
- Agree with terms and condition
- Create PIN
- Your account will be created
- You will then be required to login
Opay vs Kuda vs PalmPay (which is better?)
All three of these apps are good options, each of them have their advantages. While the three of them perform similar actions, the PalmPay app offers you small rewards daily for using the app which Opay and Kuda do not.
Opay mobile app gives you cashbacks on Airtime, data top ups and allows you very fast transfers with very rare failed transactions. Opay also allows you to save and earn interest, you can also get 10 free ATM withdrawals and zero card maintenance fees.
The Kuda bank app offers many features like free transfers, earn interest up to 15% on your savings, free withdrawals, helps you keep track of your daily spending habits and many more.
As you can see from the above, each app allows you so many features and benefits, you cannot really go wrong by choosing any of them.
All these apps are regulated by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) and have been given license to carry out their operations, so you shouldn’t fear when using any of them.
I hope with the above, I have helped you in knowing about Opay, Kuda and PalmPay app and which is better for you to use.
If you require further help, then you can visit our contact us page or leave us a comment below in the comment section and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
Thank you for reading my post on Opay vs Kuda vs PalmPay (which is better?) If you have any comment or question, you can leave it below in the comment section.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you once again for reading
Leave your reviews below in the comment section.