Table of Contents
Opay Cashback (How To Claim And Use Opay Cashback)
Opay is a one-stop digital payment platform that is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide financial services to customers. It is one of Nigeria’s best online banking apps that provides an opportunity for consumers and businesses in Africa to experience better financial services.
Opay is known for its variety of bonuses offered to users ranging from Opay points to cashback, and free fund transfer. In addition, the platform also allows you to earn money just by referring people using your special link. With the platform, you can send and receive funds from other banks, purchase airtime and Data, and pay bills. They also reward users with points after certain transactions such as paying bills or buying airtime.
Opay Cashback is a form of incentive offered to users on certain products whereby they can receive a percentage cash refund on services such as airtime purchases, data purchases, and many more. If you want to know about Opay Cashback (how to claim and use the cashback), then you are in the right post. Let’s dive in…
Overview on Opay
Opay is a digital platform for payments, transfers, loans, savings, and other financial services. Presently, the app boasts of having more than 35 million registered app users and thousands of agents in Nigeria who rely on their services to send and receive money, purchase airtime and data, and many more.
Opay cashback form of incentive offered to users on certain products whereby they can receive a percentage cash refund on services such as purchasing airtime and data and many more. However, you can only access this special offer by using the app to carry out financial transactions such as paying bills, funding betting accounts, and purchasing airtime or Data.
How To Use Opay Cashback
Below are ways to use Opay cashback on the mobile app.
- Log in to your account on Opay
- Click on the transaction you would like to perform such as pay bills or buy airtime and data
- Click on Purchase Data
- Enter the Phone number
- Choose the data purchase you prefer. For each data plan displayed on the app, the cashback would also be displayed.
- Click on the promotion section to activate the offer, so that the bonus can be deducted from the actual cost.
- Confirm payment and enter your PIN
How To Open An Account With Opay
The following are the steps on how to open an account with Opay
- Download the Opay app on your smartphone
- Click on Sign up
- Enter the phone number you want to register and a code will be sent to the number
- Enter the verification code sent to the registered number
- Enter your details such as your full name, and date of birth.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Create your PIN and confirm your PIN to complete the process.
What is the limit for a Tier 2 Opay account?
The maximum amount that can be deposited in an Opay Tier 2 account is N200,000 per day.
Can I use an Opay card at any ATM?
Yes, users can use the Opay card to perform any transaction on any ATM branch. You can also use the card to pay for your goods and services online.
What is the highest amount Opay can receive?
The maximum amount that can be deposited in an Opay Tier 3 account is N5,000,000 per day.
Conclusion: Opay Cashback (How To Claim And Use Opay Cashback)
Opay Cashback is a special bonus offered to users on certain products whereby they can receive a percentage cash refund on services such as purchasing airtime and data and more.
Thank you for reading this post and I hope you were able to get a lot of helpful information. Please share with your friends and family and also drop us a comment or suggestion.