Table of Contents
How To Borrow Money From Zenith Bank
Read all about how to borrow money from zenith bank
Obtaining loans from banks these days has been made easy by different commercial banks including Zenith Bank. This is done to improve the customer banking experience unlike before it was quite difficult to get a loan from banks.
Zenith Banks is a commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide financial services to customers in Nigeria and other African countries. The bank is one of the most recognized customer-focused financial institutions and was awarded the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Nowadays, many Nigerians tend to rely on loans to sometimes solve emergency financial issues. Many people go as far as to obtain loans from online loan apps but the interest rate is always at the high.
With the Zenith Bank USSD code, eligible customers can obtain loans from zenith bank with their phones from the comfort of their homes. If you want to know how to borrow money from zenith bank, then you are in the right post. Let’s dive in….
Requirement To Obtain a Loan from Zenith Bank
To obtain loans from Zenith Bank, there are criteria one has to meet to be eligible.
· Applicant must be 18 years or above but not more than 60 years old
· Applicant must have a Zenith bank account
· Applicant can’t obtain a new loan without paying the outstanding debt.
· Applicant must not have an outstanding loan debt with zenith bank or any other banks
· Zenith account must be active
Type of Loans Offered by Zenith Banks
Zenith Bank offers different types of loans service to their consumers to meet their satisfaction.
Z-women is a loan product offered to only female-owned businesses with a shareholding of 50% or more in all sectors. The maximum loan that can be obtained is N10 M with a duration of 12 to 24 months.
MSME is a loan product designed to finance small and medium enterprises. The maximum loan that can be obtained is N2 M with a duration of 12 months.
Educations loan is designed to provide short-term funding to enable parents or guardians to pay tuition fee for their kids. The maximum loan that can be obtained is N5 M with a duration of 9 months.
Overdraft is designed to allow borrowers to withdraw a certain amount in excess of the credit balance in their current account within a specified duration usually not more than 12 months.
Timeless loan is designed to provide pension advances to timeless pensioners. The maximum loan that can be obtained is N1 M with a duration of 18 months.
Receivable Discounting/ Invoice Discounting
This type of loan is designed to allow the borrower to obtain monetary value (usually discounted) against confirmed invoices for jobs already executed.
This type of loan is designed to allow the borrower to finance the supply of materials or execution of specific supply contracts to reputable organizations.
Term Loan is a short-term or long-term loan made available to finance specific capital projects expansion or lines of business for a specified tenor
Step on How To Borrow Money From Zenith Bank
Zenith Banks offers low-interest loans to customers compared to other loan apps with ridiculous interest rates. Below are the steps on how to borrow money from zenith bank.
Via Zenith Bank USSD code
· Dial *966*11# on your phone to borrow money from zenith bank
· Enter the last four digits of your ATM card
· Enter ATM Pin
· Create your four-digit pin
· Confirm your four-digit pin
· Select ZenithCredit or Advance
· Click on Get a new loan
· Accept the loan Terms and Conditions
· If you are eligible for the services, different loans amount would be displayed to you. while if you are not eligible for the service, you would ask to contact the bank’s customer care.
Via Zenith Bank App
· Download the Zenith Bank app on your phone
· Click on Login and enter your login details
· Click on the “More” option
· Select the Product and Services option
· Click on Request Loan and select the type of loan you want.
· Accept the loan Terms and Conditions
· Click on your preferred loan Amount and tenor
· Enter your four-digit pin to confirm the transaction.
Via Zenith Bank Branch
· Visit any nearby zenith bank branch
· Request and fill out the loan form
· Specific the type of loan product you want to apply
· Submit the duly filled form and its requirements
· When your details are verified, the loan would be credited to your account else you would get a notification that you are not yet eligible for the requested loan.
What is the code to borrow money from Zenith Bank?
Dial *966*11# to borrow money from Zenith Bank. however, if you are not eligible, you can’t obtain a loan from the bank.
Can I borrow money from my bank?
Yes, most commercial bank allows their customers to obtain loans from them. However, you need to meet certain criteria to borrow money from your bank.
Can I get a salary loan from Zenith Bank?
Visit any Zenith bank branches to apply for a salary advance or dial 966*11# to borrow money with Zenith bank’s USSD code.
Conclusion: How To Borrow Money From Zenith Bank
Zenith Bank has made it easy for you to borrow money using the Zenith USSD or Zenith App. The banks offer loans with a lower interest rate and more duration time than most loan apps.
Thank you for reading this article and I hope you got a lot of useful information from my post. Please drop your comment and share the post with your loved ones and friends