Table of Contents
How To Activate And Register Jaiz Bank USSD Code
Read all about how to register and activate Jaiz bank USSD code.
Jaiz Bank is a non-interest bank in Nigeria established in 2003 which operate under Islamic banking principles. It also operates on the ethical principle of fairness, transparency, and objectivity and they also offer almost all the services of conventional banks.
Using Jaiz bank USSD code is an easy and convenient way that allows customers to perform several transactions on their account through phone. Before you can perform any transaction, you need to have an account with Jaiz Bank or you can use the USSD to create an account with Jaiz bank.
This article will discuss on how to activate and register Jaiz bank USSD.
Steps On How To Activate Jaiz Bank USSD code
Below are the steps on how to activate Jaiz bank USSD code.
- Dial *773# using the phone number registered with your account.
- Select the debit card linked to your account or click on “Create PIN” option.
- Enters your details and proceed.
- Verify you are the account owner and create your unique 4 digits PIN.
- Enter the PIN created again for confirmation to complete the registration.
How To Create Jaiz Bank Account Without Visiting the Bank
Below are other ways to open an account with a Jaiz bank without the traditional method of visiting the bank. Here are the steps on how to open a Jaiz bank account.
- Visit www.jaizbankplc.com on your phone to open an account with Jaiz Bank.
- Click on Online Account Opening
- Select Open Account
- Select Express Account for new customers while existing customers click on Add Account.
- Click on accept Term and Conditions
- Enter your BVN and Phone Number
- When are done, your profile will be reviewed by the bank official. Once it’s approved then your Jaiz account number will be sent to you.
- Simply dial *773# on your phone to quickly open an instant saving account.
- Enter your Bank Verification Number (BVN). If you don’t know your BVN, kindly dial *565*0# on the mobile number registered to your account to check it.
- Enter your personal information to complete the registration.
- Once your details are verified, your Jaiz bank account number will be sent to you.
How to Transfer Money from Jaiz Account To Other Bank Using USSD code
- Dial *773# on the phone number registered with your account.
- Click on transfer to other banks
- Enter Amount
- Enter receiver account number
- Select the receiver bank name
- Confirm the receiver details
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
Benefit of Using Jaiz Bank USSD Code
- It makes transactions fast and easy.
- The USSD can be used to open an account with Jaiz bank for new customer.
- It can be used to transfer money to other Jaiz account and other banks.
- It can used to purchase airtime and data, pay bills and account balances enquiries.
- It saves customers from the stress and time of going to the banks for simple transaction like money transfer and bills payment.
- Internet connection is not needed to carry out transactions.
How do I activate Jaiz mobile banking?
Steps on how do I activate Jaiz mobile banking
- Download JaizMobile plus on Apple store or google play for IOS and Android.
- Sign up and fill in your details using your Jaiz account and active Jaiz debit card.
- Create your login details (User ID and Password).
How do I check my Jaiz bank account?
Dial *773# on the phone number registered with your account to check your account balance.
Can I get a loan from Jaiz bank?
Yes, you can apply for a loan from Jaiz bank. In fact, Jaiz bank offers diverse loan packages to their customers.
Conclusion: How To Activate And Register Jaiz Bank USSD Code
With Jaiz bank USSD code, customers can perform different types of banking transaction on your mobile without the need to visit a Jaiz bank branch or have an internet connection.
Thank you for reading this article and we hope you got a lot of helpful information. Please drop a comment and also share it with your loved ones on social media.