Table of Contents
UBA cardless withdrawal (How to withdraw without ATM card on UBA)
If you’ve been searching tons of keywords on how to use UBA Cardless Withdrawal all to no avail, but you managed to land on this article.
I would like to tell you that your search has come to an end because, in this guide, I will be covering exactly the question you need answers to.
This guide will cover 3 different ways which you can use to perform Cardless Withdrawals as a UBA (United Bank For Africa) customer.
As we all know, using a physical ATM card, though beneficial, also comes with numerous disadvantages.
When trying to withdraw, the ATM machine might refuse to cough up your ATM card, it might get stolen, people on queue behind you might spy on your card details with malicious intent in mind, the card might get damaged if handled too roughly.
I’m not a prophet, but at least one out of all the listed disadvantages has happened to you once.
This is why UBA introduced the Cardless Withdrawal method, this method allows you to perform cash withdrawals at the nearest UBA ATM machine outlet without the need of using your physical ATM card.
Let me show you the 3 easy, simple, and straightforward methods which you can use to perform a cardless withdrawal.
3 ways to withdraw from UBA ATM machine through Cardless Withdrawals
Pay Code method (*919#)
- Dial *919*30*AmountYouWantToWithdraw# on a mobile phone that has a sim that has been registered and linked with your account on it
- Enter your 4-digit security authentication pin
- Select the account you want to get debited for the transaction
- Create a one-time Pay Code pin, after a short while – the 14-digit Pay Code pin withdrawal code will be sent to you via SMS
- Keep it safe and visit the nearest UBA ATM machine outlet to withdraw
Mobile app Pay Code method
- If you don’t have the UBA mobile app, install it via Google play store or Apple store for IOS users
- Open the app, log in with your phone number, password or use fingerprint/face ID
- Now select the Cardless Withdrawal method
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Create a 14-digit pin (Pay Code)
- Your mobile app pin will be required, enter it and the Pay code will be generated
- Proceed to an ATM machine to withdraw
Biometric Cashless Withdrawals
You may have not heard of this method before, yeah, you read right! It is now possible to withdraw with your Biometric data, follow the steps below:
- Tap the ATM screen or Press the Enter Key to select Cardless Withdrawal Method
- Select Biometric Option on the next screen
- Select transaction option (Balance Inquiry or Withdrawal)
- Now place your Right Thumb or Index Finger on the ATM fingerprint scanner for 5 seconds
- You will be prompted to enter your UBA account number
- Select the amount to withdraw and collect your cash
All banks in Nigeria are now adopting this Cashless Withdrawals method as it is gaining traction amongst their customers, UBA has gone far to the limit to provide their users with three different methods so as to make it easy for them.
Just choose the one which seems easiest to you, if you’re still facing difficulty – leave a comment down below or ask for help at the bank.
Thank you for reading my UBA cardless withdrawal post. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again.
Leave your reviews about this post below in the comment section.