How to generate/get zenith bank token.
Read all how to get zenith bank token.
The zenith bank token is a 6-digit code that is used in authorizing electronic transactions. The token is used as a way to secure your transactions to prevent cyber-attacks or hacks.
The zenith bank token allows you to safely perform online transactions, it is also used to increase your daily transaction limit on your mobile app and also allows you to perform multiple transactions per day.
There are two types of zenith bank token, the soft token and the hardware token. The soft token is a One-time password sent to your phone or email address, which you can use to authorize transaction, while the hard token is a device given to you to use in generating token for transactions.
In this post, I am going to be writing about how to get zenith bank token under the following sub-topics “What is zenith bank token?”, “How to get zenith bank token number?”, “how to activate zenith bank token code”, “types of zenith bank token”, “How to apply for zenith bank token” and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
What is Zenith bank token?
The zenith bank token is a 6-digit code that is used in authorizing electronic transactions. The token is used as a way to secure your transactions to prevent cyber-attacks or hacks. Without this token, you will not be able to perform online transactions.
Types of zenith bank token
- Soft token
- Hardware token
The software token is a one-time password that is sent to the phone number or email address linked to your bank account, when you want to perform online transactions.
The hardware token is a physical device that is given to you by zenith bank, which you can use to generate a new token when you want to carry out a transaction online using zenith bank internet banking or mobile app.
Reasons to get zenith bank token
- Security: The zenith bank token secures your online transactions, and prevents fraud and cyber attacks
- Transfer limit: the zenith bank token allows you to increase your daily transfer limit
- Multiple transaction: The token lets you perform multiple transactions daily.
How to apply for zenith bank token
The zenith bank token is a physical device that can be given to you by zenith bank. To apply for this token, you will need to visit the nearest zenith bank branch.
The zenith bank token costs 3,500 naira (as at the time of writing this post), and you will also need to fill the token request form.
After you have completed the above, the token device will be issued to you, if your request is accepted.
How to activate zenith bank token code?
If you have gotten the zenith bank token device, you will need to activate It before you can use it. Follow the below instructions:
- Visit zenith bank token code activation page
- Enter your 10-digit zenith bank account number
- Click on the “Continue” button for a one-time password to be sent to your phone number or email address used in registering the bank account
- Then, enter the OTP sent to you in the provided space
- Get token hardware device given to you, then turn it upside down to view your 10-digit token number.
- Then enter a 4 digit PIN you wish to use to authenticate transactions.
- You are to put both token number & 4-digit PIN side by side i.e. input them together without any space in between
- Lastly a confirmation message will be displayed on the website to show it is successful
How to use the zenith bank token for internet banking?
Follow the below instructions:
- Visit https://ibank.zenithbank.com/internetBanking
- Then select PIN and token option from the MENU
- Enter 4 digit PIN you created while registering
- Press the button on your zenith token device hardware to generate a new 6-digit token code
- Enter the token code generated, then put your 4-digit PIN without leaving any spaces
- Click on login to see your zenith bank internet banking dashboard
With the above, you should now know all you need to know about how to get zenith bank token.
If you need further help, you can always contact us by visiting our contact page or you can as well leave us a comment below, and we will do our best to help or at least point you in the right direction.
Thank you for reading my post on How to generate/get zenith bank token. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you once again.