How to recharge/pay for prepaid meter using GTbank app, internet banking
Read all about how to pay for prepaid meter using GTbank app.
Back in the days paying bills was quite the hassle, one had to wait in long queues and endure lots of delays before successfully paying bills.
These days, one can easily pay bills with your mobile phone from the comfort of your home.
GTbank allows you to pay bills like Cable bills, electricity bills, water bill and many more, using your mobile phone from the comfort of your home.
In this post, I am going to be writing about how to pay for prepaid meter with GTbank app and internet/online banking.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
Follow the below instructions to pay electricity bill on GTbank app:
- Login to the app using your user ID and password
- Click on PAYMENT in the MENU
- Click on ELECTRICITY & WATER
- Select your distribution company e.g. BEDC, PHEDC etc.
- Input the required details like meter type (Prepaid or postpaid), meter number, phone number, email address and amount
- Click on CONTINUE
- After your payment is successful, you will be sent the meter token via email address or phone number.
Follow the below instructions to pay electricity bill on GTbank internet banking:
- Visit the GTbank internet banking portal
- Login using your user ID and password
- Proceed to internet banking
- On your dashboard, click on ELECTRCITY PAYMENT from the MENU
- Select your electricity distribution company (e.g. BEDC, PHEDC)
- Click on MAKE NEW PAYMENT
- Enter the required details like Meter Number, meter type (prepaid or postpaid), amount, email address, phone number
- Enter the token sent to your phone
- Complete the transaction
- Your meter token will be sent you via phone or email address.
GTbank customer care
If you have any issues during payment, you can always contact the GTbank customer care via the following channels:
Phone numbers: +234 14480000 070048266328 +234 802900 2900 +234 803900 3900
With the above, you should easily be able to pay for electricity from your GTbank account. If you have any issues, then don’t hesitate to visit our contact us page or leave us a comment, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you for reading my post on How to recharge/pay for prepaid meter using GTbank app, internet banking. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Thank you once again.