Table of Contents
Why is Sterling bank USSD code not working?
Read all about why sterling bank USSD is not working.
The Sterling bank USSD code *822# allows you to perform transactions like money transfer, buying airtime, checking account balance, paying bills and many more.
The Sterling bank USSD does not require you to be connected to the internet and is efficient, reliable and available 24/7.
If your Sterling bank USSD is not working, then there are few things you will need to know and also what you need to do in order to get your USSD working again.
In this post, I am going to be writing about “Why is sterling bank USSD code not working?” and more. Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
Why is Sterling USSD not working?
- Make sure you are properly registered on the 822 USSD code and you have inputted your ATM card details, so you can fully use the USSD.
- When using the 822 USSD, you should make sure you follow up with the prompts quickly, as failure to do so, might result in an error.
- If after dialing the USSD code *822# you get a connection error or an invalid MMI code, then the issue might be from your network provider. Check your network bar to see if you have service and try again or you will have to wait and try at a later time.
- Make sure you are dialing the right USSD code for Sterling *822#
- The USSD code should be dialed from the phone number that is registered with your bank account otherwise, it won’t work.
If after trying the above, you still can’t get your Sterling USSD to work, then you might need to visit the nearest Sterling branch or contact the customer care via the following channels:
About Sterling bank?
Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more banking and finance updates.
Thank you for reading my post on Why is Sterling bank USSD code not working? If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Thank you once again.