Zedvance loan – How to apply for a zedvance loan
Zedvance loan is owned by zedvance limited (a customer finance agency in Nigeria) that can grant you a loan from 50,000 naira to as high as 5 million naira.
In this post, am going to be showing you all you need to know about zedvance and how to apply and get a loan from zedvance for whatever purpose you might need it for.
Kinds of zedvance loans
There are different kind of loans you can get from zedvance, these are:
- Zedvance student loan
If you are a student and you need money for something urgent and important, you can get a loan from zedvance in not more than 48 hours, this is as long as you meet the requirements.
- Zedvance personal loan
You can get a loan from zedvance for personal use, zedvance can grant you a loan of up to 5 million naira.
- Zedvance business loan
If you are just starting up a business or perhaps you are looking to grow your business, zedvance can give you a loan of up to 5 million naira to scale your business. You can only imagine what 5 million naira can do for your business, this is as long as you can pay back though.
How to qualify for a zedvance loan
Zedvance can grant you a loan of up to 5 million naira, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that they have a long list of requirement that you need to meet before they give you their money.
If you meet these requirements, you can get your loan in not more than 48 hours after application. Cool right?
- To qualify for a zedvance loan, you must be employed. This makes a lot of senses, as it will be very hard for someone who is unemployed to pay back the money.
This doesn’t mean that unemployed people can’t get loans, there several platforms that can grant you loans even if you don’t have a job.
- You must possess an active salary account.
- Zedvance also has a minimum and maximum age requirement for giving out loans, the minimum age you can be at to get a loan from zedvance is 22 years, and the maximum is 55 years.
- You are also required to have a pension account.
Requirements for getting a zedvance loan
- You need to present a valid passport.
- A valid means of identification e.g. a voter’s card, a driver’s license, an international passport etc.
- A letter of employment and a tax ID (or a pension statement).
- All unconfirmed employees must also provide a guarantor.
- You will need to submit an employee’s identification card.
- Applicants need to provide a request of account statement form.
- You will also need a direct debit mandate or a NUBAN cheques.
You might feel the requirements is too much, but you should realize that zedvance are giving out a high amount of money and as such, they have to know exactly who they are giving their money out to, and ensure they have a way of getting their money back should you fail to pay.
How to apply/get a loan from zedvance
There are different ways of getting a loan from zedvance:
- Visit the portal on the zedvance website and follow all the basic instruction.
- Register on the zedvance website by providing your email, phone number, bank verification number, date of birth, referral (optional), a password.
- You can then proceed to applying for a loan on the zedvance loan portal, just follow the easy to understand instruction on the portal.
- Wait for the next 48 hours to receive your loan. If 48 hours has elapsed and you have still not received your loan, you can contact customer care.
0700 100 1000 or email@example.com
Another method to apply for a zedvance loan is to visit their head office ate 177A, ligali Ayorinde street, Victoria island, Lagos. This is for people who prefer face to face transactions.
You can also contact the zedvance customer care on WhatsApp 0906000391 and follow the instructions to get your loan in less than 48 hours.
Zedvance loan interest rate
Zedvance loan interest rate depends on several variables and is not usually fixed, it can depend on various factors like:
- Credit history of the borrower
- Duration of time of the loan.
- Credit risk of the borrower.
The range of the interest rate can be from 5% to 20%. The company will assess the risk and determine how much you will repay.
Zedvance Loan length
The length of the loan before repayment is usually within the range of 2 weeks to 12 months. It is advisable to repay days before the due date.
Zedvance loan payment (How to repay loans on zedvance)
It is advisable to pay back the zedvance loan days before the due date, you will incur charges if you pay late.
You can repay with cheques or direct debit mandate. You can also pay using any of the below zedvance account numbers:
Account name: Zedvance limited
2534371015 First city monument bank
0154079762 Guaranty trust bank
5100132957 heritage bank
1013850266 Zenith bank
0690292585 Access bank
0054733517 Diamond bank
NOTE: You can’t make partial payments; it has to be made in full.
NOTE: If you fail to payback your zedvance loan on time, you incur a 1% fee on installment amount for each day you default.
Zedvance customer care
If you need to make inquiries about zedvance, you can reach their customer care at the below details:
Zedvance customer care details:
Address: 177A, Ligali Ayorinde street, Victoria island, Lagos.
Zedvance customer care number: 0700 100 1000
Zedvance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope this post has helped you to know how you can get loans of up to 5 million naira in Nigeria.
Some people might not like zedvance for one reason or the other, but that’s cool.
There are many platforms that can offer you loans with good interest rates and with little or no collateral.
If this post has been helpful to you, then don’t forget to share to your friends who might need this and also subscribe to this blog to get more posts like this straight to your inbox.
Thanks for reading this post.